My Fat Life

Friday, January 19, 2007

Say It LOUD . . .

Im black and im PROUD. . . . . that is my favorite song by Mr.James Brown . . . . that man was something else boy let me tell you. I love his music i love the thing he did for anyone that loved his music. So for someone like me to hear that he had passes away was very sad for me and my famiy. I have nothice that may famous have died in the past 2 years and i dont like i dont like people dieing and i dont like people being sad all the time it make me sad and it makes me wanna die. . . . and if u know like i know i am too cool to die the world needs me lol. over the wenter break i had to attent the death of a sister in my church her name was sister Owens. He and her husband had been married for about maybe 50 years and out of no were she has her first heart attach and dies it was a very sad thing to such a happy women gone due the one sticking heart attact. I am really sick of seeing people go life can really be a pain in the butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home