My Fat Life

Sunday, October 22, 2006

DOGs

I love animals well mostly only cats and dogs lol or just cute fuzzy things . .. but mostly dogs! ! ! !I was watching the news this weekend and they were giving away this dog. his name was BUDDIE . . . he wasn't really that cute of a dog but he was free . . . happy and needed a home. And one thin that they said that had really played a toll on my life was that one in ever 3 dogs do NOT have a home WOOOOOOOOW thats scary. And it really hutr me when i had to see that come face with me . . . . . every sunday around 11 am my bor will go to my grandparents house and he will help them with the trash pins and all just cuz he is getting paid . . . . but any why he will go and come back no problem lol but this sunday he came back with a lil homie running behind him . . . it was a dogg a little tiny dog She was soooo cute really little but she wasn't our dogg soo we just keep her a few hours feed her and gave her some water . . . i fell in love her right a way . . . . she was in being that she was a girl she was what they call ' in heat" and my dad who is a little dog hatter lol did not like the fact that we had too this poor doogg soo we had to take her back as to where marcus my bor found her when we let her out of the car she had this look on her face that was just too cute to be true i didnt want to leave her but once we drove off she started running after the car . . . . . and that is when i had started to cry i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOO we cant leave herrrrrrrrrrrrr and she was barking and crying and all that sad stuuf i miss her sooo . . but on other had i saw her this morning in the streets and she was hopping around and have a good time i love it and i am happy that she is ok

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron L said...

I'm a dog lover too, maybe you should take her to the pound and give her a chance to be adopted instead of living on the streets. They won't euthanize her without giving you the chance to adopt her.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home