My Fat Life

Friday, November 03, 2006

Life

So it's Jessica...not really...it's actually Sam. She's telling me what to write. Anyways, right now we're in lockdown in fifth period...which is film [yay!]. But ummm...quite fun...? Haha. Ummm...I don't know..it's just boring. The internet is working BUT we can't go to most of the sites we usually visit *cough*myspace*cough* haha. Myspace addict. Yes. But anyways, instead of trying to find a site for unlocking the restrictions the school put on the websites, Sam and I are listening-well, trying to listen anyway-to 30 second clips of songs on iTunes...and ummm...it's getting Sam pissed off. It's because the stupid iTunes is just being stupid and rebuffering every two seconds. So Sam decided to type the blog for me because I know she's going to pull her hair out. And her hair is just wonderfully awesome. Haha. I kid. Sam wrote that. But yeah, lockdown. This has to be the most funnest [if there is even a word] lockdown ever. Not fun as in the situation of it, but fun as in it's in film class, we're not doing anything and some kids are on the computers, some are watching movies and some are playing on the keyboard. Good thing I [as in Sam] is not in English class, gosh I swear if I was in there, I would cry and fall asleep. I don't want to fall asleep in Bernarer's. Not because then I would miss out on the things she says...but because Bernarer's good at detecting these things.


Thank You Sam that was beautiful lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home